Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thoughts On Angels & Demons

Not a big book guy, much like the Da Vinci Code. I personally thought that the book got really indepth about some topics, when it shouldn't have focused as much on that and kept on truckin' throught the story line. One thing that I actually liked about this book is that it always gave you little bits of information and hints that eventually related and tied together at the end. If you're into action, thriller, and mystery type books, this book is perfect for you. I wouldn't recommend this book to someone who was looking to read one for fun, they would have to be into mystery, ect..
I wish I had have been able to go and see the movie, but unfortunitly I had to get a prom tux. I was looking on the internet and this movie had great reviews. It was released in Europe I think 2 weeks before North America and it was on the top charts and was sold out every show. From what I have heard this movie is great. Better than the Da Vinci Code. I thought that movie was pretty good.
I am going to have to go to the theatre and see for my self how good this movie really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment