Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Teen

The movie American Teen really protrayed some of the typical lifes of students in high school. Jake really stood out to me because he was kind of socially akward, and he knew it, but kept on trying to fit in. He would also go and talk to pretty girls, even though he was sure that he would get rejected. I also really noticed Megan because she had the " I'm better than you" attitude and was pretty snotty towards people that she thought were lower than her. I really felt bad for Hannah as well because her and her boyfriend had been together for a while, and it seemed like all he wanted was sex. And when they finally had sex, he broke up with her. Im pretty sure he was using her.
At the end of the movie Jake had found himself a girlfriend and they seemed to be going pretty strong, and I think they will last for a while. As for Megan, she claims that she has matured and wasn't a bitch anymore. HMMM...
Overall, I thought the movie was pretty good, and I think that it targeted the average teen lives in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment