Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ipods Banned From Schools

I do not agree with this at all. There is a time and place when you should and shouldn't use your Ipod. If a teacher is done explaining the instructions, and you are assigned work, I do not see the problem with using your Ipod and a certain volume. I can see not having Ipod visible when a teacher is giving a lesson, but to ban it period, I think that is just dumb. Cell phones are totally different. Every kid today has a cell phone, and to try and take a kids cell phone probably won't turn out so well. I see were the teachers are coming from like, cause for years if a parent ever needed to get a hold of their child, they would just call the school. So cell phones, I can see. But back to the Ipod issue, I love listening to my music when I'm working, I personally think it helps me focus better because I can block out all of the other noise surrounding me.
Therefore, I think the School Board and teachers should not be so anal towards Ipods in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment