Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If I was Incharge of The Education System

If I was incharge of the education system I would definitely bring more creativity and ease up on kids. I think we should let kids move at their own pace, but also encourage them to get work in on time, and be punctual. I would also like to start classes at about 9 or so, and still end around the same time. I would bring back OAC because kids now a days have been pressured to move on, they are nervous and not ready to go out into the real world. I feel that kids have no idea what to do after high school because we are getting told we have to do so many things quick and right if we want to succeed out there. I see where they are coming from, but give us a break, we're only kids once, let us be kids. Now Homework. I think that the homework part in school is a joke! You rarely get homework if you're in a College Level Course, but if you're in University Courses, you do get homework, but it's still pretty straight forward if you follow along. I'm not saying we should bring in more, I'm just saying that I think its funny the lack of homework we do get. I could go on all day about the things that I would change, but I feel these topics I covered were the most important ones to me.

1 comment:

  1. ask Brennan about the lack of homework...it's all in the classes you take and how you approach them

    ReplyDelete